Are you suffering from widespread tooth loss due to advanced age, illness, decay, or an oral injury? If so, know that there is a fast, permanent tooth replacement option for you with All-on-4® dental implants!
At South Shore Dentistry, we offer this world-renowned treatment to patients who want a healthy, beautiful, fully-restored smile. Unlike removable dentures, this system is fixed and designed to last a lifetime.
South Shore Dentistry is proud to offer the top All-on-4® dental implants near South Weymouth, Hingham, Rockland, Holbrook, Braintree, Randolph, and beyond!
All-on-4® Same-Day Teeth In South Weymouth, MA
Our doctors use the All-on-4® treatment concept at our South Weymouth dental office to give patients a full set of permanent replacement teeth in just one day! Using four tilted dental implants, we eliminate the need for preliminary procedures, like bone grafting, allowing you to receive permanent, one-day implants. All-on-4® is such a successful tooth replacement method that an astounding 95% of patients who have received it say they would recommend it!
These one-day dental implants come with a host of benefits, including:
- A fully-restored smile. No need to hide your smile anymore! With All-on-4®, you get a bright, luminous smile customized to your needs!
- More enjoyable mealtimes. Because this special prosthesis is fixed, you'll never have to worry about it slipping or sliding while you eat.
- New teeth in just one day. Many dental implant systems require preliminary surgeries and long wait times, but with All-on-4®, our doctors are able to deliver new smiles in just one day's time!
- Improved total body health. Did you know that widespread tooth loss can weaken your jawbone, cause decay, and affect your total body health? Dental implants are designed to preserve your health for life.
Are All-On-4® Implants Right For You?
Our South Weymouth dentists recommend All-On-4® dental implants to many of our patients who are experiencing widespread tooth loss or for those who are facing multiple extractions. If you struggle with the following issues, you may be a great candidate for this solution:
- Widespread tooth loss (missing all or most of your teeth)
- Diminished self-confidence due to your tooth loss
- Dislike for traditional removable dentures
The “Same-Day Teeth” Process
Ready to get started on your All-on-4® journey? Begin by scheduling a consultation with our doctors!
During your consultation, our team will conduct a thorough examination and get to know your goals, lifestyle, and health history. From there, we will take a series of high-tech x-rays as well as a 3D scan to better assess your candidacy for the treatment. Afterward, we will provide you with a fair and honest price breakdown, timeline, and anything else you need to make a confident decision!
Schedule Your Consultation With South Shore Dentistry Today!
If you think All-on-4® implants could be the permanent tooth replacement solution for you, give our South Weymouth dental practice a call today. Our friendly team is here to answer all of your questions!